Hot Space's Slides

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Medvedya said:
The other good thing about this site is that you climb the ranks pretty quickly....

As for B.S, you know you've successfully pissed him off when he stays on the runway, firing at you from the ground....
My favourite trick (well, everybody's favourite trick really) was to fly as low as you could over him, and waggle your wings as he sprayed wildly from the tarmac!

My favorite when he does that is to hit him with the five inch rockets :lol: BTW your up bloody late tonight!

Neo

Medvedya said:
Oh you poor, deprived person! Put it this way, if you like MST3K, you'll love Red Dwarf.

Ooooo MST3k I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!! I'm a poor deprived little git :cry: :lol:

Neo

There's a robot in Red Dwarf too, but he's as unlike Crow, Tom Servo, or Gypsy as its possible to get.

Attachments

• rdkryten.jpg
    rdkryten.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 326
Nah, that would be the Cat - he's an alien lifeform evolved from cats.....

Attachments

• red_dwarf_3_270.jpg
    red_dwarf_3_270.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 293
There are two other guys, Lister, the last human being, and Hunhunt- I mean Rimmer, who's a hologram. They're all stuck on a gigantic red spaceship controlled by a computer with the same I.Q as 3000 P.E teachers, three million light years from Earth, travelling the wrong way!

Medvedya said:
There are two other guys, Lister, the last human being, and Hunhunt- I mean Rimmer, who's a hologram. They're all stuck on a gigantic red spaceship controlled by a computer with the same I.Q as 3000 P.E teachers, three million light years from Earth, travelling the wrong way!

:lol: :lol: lol sounds interesting m8

Neo

Neo said:

Neo

"Then repeat to yourself, It's just a game, I should really just relax!"

I guess there are a lot of Il2/PF squads out there who should take note.....

Medvedya said:
Neo said:

Neo

"Then repeat to yourself, It's just a game, I should really just relax!"

I guess there are a lot of Il2/PF squads out there who should take note.....

You lost me at the " :lol: :confused:

Neo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back