Hot Space's Slides

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

So how is West Berlin this fine afternoon?

Neo

Has the movie national treasure been released in the UK yet?

Neo

Ich bin ein Berliner!

I think I'll add that to my siggy as an injoke over at IL2skins...

Anyway, what part of the US do you live in, neo?

For me it's 12:10 right now, Pacific time.

I was gonna watch National Treasure but me and my friends settled on Spongebob...

It is extremwly retarded, but wacky as hell...

Was it crap? Hell yes.

Would I watch it again? Hell yes.

GermansRGeniuses said:
Ich bin ein Berliner!

I think I'll add that to my siggy as an injoke over at IL2skins...

Anyway, what part of the US do you live in, neo?

For me it's 12:10 right now, Pacific time.

I was gonna watch National Treasure but me and my friends settled on Spongebob...

It is extremwly retarded, but wacky as hell...

Was it crap? Hell yes.

Would I watch it again? Hell yes.

I live in Georgia it's 3:22 here atm. And yeo sorry about that m8 I had it on there for a second and decided to change it but that was at IL2skins and I had forgotten I had used that here anyhoo it's changed now.And BTW GermansRGeniuses National Treasure is EXCELLENT you should check it out.

Neo

my dads so forgetfull though , he forgot the hundreds of corsairs and hellcats plumeting to the ground behind me 8)

I was just about to go home from Georgia, when I thought that I should really take something back with me, so we found a little grocers - a sort of mom pop outfit, and I guessed that some peaches would be appropriate. Anyway, the owner naturally asked where I was from, and I told him that I was going to take the peaches home to the U.K.

He refused to accept any money for the peaches, but I bought something else, because it would be sad if the megamalls completely took over.

Medvedya said:
Hot Space said:
Yeomanz said:
Hot Space said:
Bugger, I missed all this, apart from the bits I didn't miss, but I missed those anyway :lol:

Hot Space

its your age love :lol:

And I love you, m8 ;)

Hot Space

In a manly way I hope ! :lol:

Ah! Top! How sad! :lol:

I liked the way you said that, m8:

In a manly way I hope ! :lol:

Ah! Top! How sad! :lol:

On Top, up against a wall......suits you, sir :lol:

Hot Space

Users who are viewing this thread