Hot Space's Slides

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ich bin ein Berliner!

I think I'll add that to my siggy as an injoke over at IL2skins...

Anyway, what part of the US do you live in, neo?

For me it's 12:10 right now, Pacific time.

I was gonna watch National Treasure but me and my friends settled on Spongebob...

It is extremwly retarded, but wacky as hell...

Was it crap? Hell yes.

Would I watch it again? Hell yes.

I live in Georgia it's 3:22 here atm. And yeo sorry about that m8 I had it on there for a second and decided to change it but that was at IL2skins and I had forgotten I had used that here anyhoo it's changed now.And BTW GermansRGeniuses National Treasure is EXCELLENT you should check it out.

Neo

my dads so forgetfull though , he forgot the hundreds of corsairs and hellcats plumeting to the ground behind me 8)

I was just about to go home from Georgia, when I thought that I should really take something back with me, so we found a little grocers - a sort of mom pop outfit, and I guessed that some peaches would be appropriate. Anyway, the owner naturally asked where I was from, and I told him that I was going to take the peaches home to the U.K.

He refused to accept any money for the peaches, but I bought something else, because it would be sad if the megamalls completely took over.

I liked the way you said that, m8:

In a manly way I hope !

Ah! Top! How sad!

On Top, up against a wall......suits you, sir

Hot Space

Users who are viewing this thread