How much do you earn?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I for one love to travel...I like my job a lot but the bad thing is that I have to stay at the same bloody desk all day so....but its a good job and it has its benefits. Thanks a lot for you help, I got a pretty clear picture of how a decent paycheck should look...hopefully now that we are part of the UE life will improve here.

Exact salary isnt something I want to post on the internet.

50,000+ If there is a compelling reason I will divulge more in a PM.

I spend most of it on travel... backpacking, catalina and sandiego in one month.. I'm siting in an airport right now!

I'd happily cut my salary in half for the joy of a loving family that some of you have... I wouldn't have the need to travel!

Work for a very large computer outfit as an SSR(system support rep). 85+k a year but at the expenses of working shifts,callouts, holidays and a ton of weekends, one divorce and almost a second. The wife is an RN making about the same. The benefits keep me here even thou I have 30+ years (I started when I was 21). Hopefully make it to 55 and find something else do, certainly will not be in the same line of work.

:p :p I feel for ya man! In this line of work I put about $1000 bucks in the tank every 2 days.... At least the contractor has a rated compensation for high fuel prices, or otherwise I would go broke in about 2 weeks! :shock:

Well I'm thinking to buy a car but the cost of gas here is high and the traffic horrible so I have no idea what car to buy or if I want a car anymore...many have abandoned their cars and go to work with the subway...its a lot cheaper and faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back