How much do you earn?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Konigstiger205

Staff Sergeant
Mar 20, 2007
Bucharest
Well I want to make a study of how much are people earning from around the world. I know that here are members from various parts of the world so I want you to tell me where are you from, what do you do for a living and how much do you earn in a month ( in US dollars ). You can answer this or not but I would appreciate the help, this is just a study not a contest. Anyway I'll start: I live in Romania, I'm a game tester and I earn around 392 US dollars.

Now its your turn...:)

I'm a school based apprentice boilermaker and I work 7am to 4:30pm monday to thursday except fridays when I finish a 3:30pm and I roughly make around $350 - $400 aus dollars a week.

I think it would be best if you did this through PM.

Many people in government agancies can not tell what they do for a living or not give details of it.

You have a good point, I myself I'm not allowed to discuss anything work related with anyone outside, but for those who can answer feel free to do that.

I think it would be best if you did this through PM.

Many people in government agancies can not tell what they do for a living or not give details of it.

Some think DerAdler's statement funny ...But..

I race Rally cars in the US ..Most Americans do not know what that sort of racing is but you Europeans do I'm sure..I'm on a forum that deals with rally in the US.. Very small group of racers on it ..not alot of people in the US into Rally

One racer had some sort of Insurance.. That the Insurance Co dug around the Web and found him on the forum and pulled his insurance do to what they found on the Web.. Not sure if he did not let them know his hobby or what...But Big Brother can keep and eye on us on this box if he wants too..

I can honestly say that I do not earn enough.

Been that way since 1976.

I can say the same in the name of my country...the bad thing is we have pretty much the same prices as all western Europe but we don't even earn half as people in western Europe...sad but true...

about 35k/yr driving a truck within 80km of home could make more but like my own bed also since I haul produce my grocery bill is pretty low hqaving only to worry about canned goods or dry products

You two guys need to become ice road truckers.

I get enough of that weather going through the rockies in the winter!

I don't mind making less, in the winter I like taking my days off in Palm Beach or Santa Monica or Galveston, not freezing my b***s off in some god-forsaken place :D

I do alright, but money is not something I discuss with people. I do network engineering and run the photo business. Both keep me busier than I need to be.

Commensurate with d!ck size, money does not make the man.

:book: Let's consult the dictionary, shall we...

NOUN: Informal - excellence or elegance, esp. in dress, design, or behaviour: Evangilder exhibits real class

Commensurate with d!ck size, money does not make the man.

:book: Let's consult the dictionary, shall we...

NOUN: Informal - excellence or elegance, esp. in dress, design, or behaviour: Evangilder exhibits real class

Well stated Matt308. I work for one of the top 3 Chrysler restoration shops in the country. I enjoy what I do very much. Never made much money but don't need to.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back