How Not To Pull Out A Jeep Out Of The Mud (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This is my baby. Currently in pieces halfway through a rebuild and out of money :(

med_gallery_4_2_310387.jpg

And after :p

med_gallery_4_2_521045.jpg

I'll post up some more pics later, but here's a gallery for now The CCMC Group -> Gallery

It's well worth it. So much fun and you get to get out and about and enjoy nature. We absolutely love it!

(Did those pics work? I can't see them now )

Wow. i just watched the vid.

There's so many wrongs in so many places. I do ask the question of why would you drive through THAT in the first place. You can SEE how bad it is!

But that diff just went PA-TING! i seriously would have just left it there. You would have broken and bent so much stuff, and probably the chassis, loading it up with that much force it would be a complete write-off anyway.

But still. Wow. Surprised i haven't seen it on a 4wd forum yet!!!

Thats what I meant mate when I said I couldn't underside why some people take the hardest root possible(I've seen cases like this many a time although the end result not as bad)

Can't wait to get out there

You would think that someone would get a shovel and clear some of the mud out of the way of the wheels?

...throw a 2x4 or some gravel/rocks under the tires to get a bit of traction....and then, pulling the truck straight towards what looks to be about an 80-degree embankment? I'm not an off-roadie kinda guy (prefer hiking and camping instead), but that just seems kinda....stupid, to me.

Slappy Asshats... all of them. A little judicisous us of a shovel and a jack would have saved that vehicle. Instead, it was beer, ignorance and a dumbass with a Ford F350 4WD diesel.

Utter silliness...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back