How old is this forum. (3 Viewers)

Odd thing though, this shows the membership count....

1791655315705.png


.....so does it list only active members? I know there are hundreds of members who haven't been active for a great many years
 
Odd thing though, this shows the membership count....

View attachment 898796

.....so does it list only active members? I know there are hundreds of members who haven't been active for a great many years
If i remember corectly, this part can be changed by Adminstrator / Owner.

Some forums show total number of members, some show number with some modifiactions like number of posts.

Also, it could be to other reasons like ban or loss of data during server transfer / maintenance.
 
Odd thing though, this shows the membership count....

View attachment 898796

.....so does it list only active members? I know there are hundreds of members who haven't been active for a great many years
The "member number" that everyone gets is just an auto numbering system making sure everybody has a unique ID. This means that spambots also occupy a number although they are banned by the hundreds. So the number you see here is just the amount of valid accounts, excluding banned spammers and other banned members.

Loss of data as Artesh mentions has nothing to do with it. Apart from the fact that I am not aware of any major daya loss, these member numbers will stay the same, no matter what.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back