How would YOU fly? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Actually, Mt. Everest (In Tibet) is the tallest and it pokes at a max. height of around 29,000ft...

Still, that's a lot of strain for engines, airframe, and crew...

Point~~~30,000ft IS safe!

ah, that's where the bad weather comes in, you don't see it and so you land with a rather large british flag stuck to the front of your plane, and you wondered why everone saluted you when you landed...............

No. This isn't America, we don't salute the flag unless in the military, even then you don't salute it every time you see it.

Bf 109G-2 Yellow13 in desert painting scheme:):):) MTO and of cours in JG53 PikAs

I'd fly from a catapult being launched in the middle of the Salt Lake. Or with wings...

Better though, I'd fly in a F.6 Lightning with 11 Squadron at R.A.F Binbrook in 1972.

Well my dad was with 11 Squadron in 1972 so I'd want to be there so he could have my dinner ready. :lol:

That's the reason why I'd want to be in 11 Sqd. at R.A.F Binbrook in 1972. I'd love to fly a Lightning anywhere.

All though I wouldn't like to land a Lightning, it was a controlled crash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back