Hurricane Dennis is Bearing Down on Me...... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Short for "Scrotum" but sure, add "Head" in there if you want. Other names include "Townie" - "Leper" - "Skag-Rat" - "Tooth" - "Brown-Tooth" - "Smack Head" and the list goes on...

plan_D said:
Short for "Scrotum" but sure, add "Head" in there if you want. Other names include "Townie" - "Leper" - "Skag-Rat" - "Tooth" - "Brown-Tooth" - "Smack Head" and the list goes on...

They sound like Oakland Radiers fans :rolleyes:

Their center of operations is right here in Doncaster. It's the heroin, STD and teenage pregnancy capital of Britain.

Many people from the north of Britain would be shocked if they ever visited London - they'd be surprised to see most of the people have teeth! I was even making the joke to my brother's girlfriend when in Duxford - "See, this is what they mean when they talk about a developed country. Don't worry, we'll be heading back to the third world after the air show..."

And I say all this while coming from the north - but I still have my teeth. :lol:

Cornwall is surprisingly chav free...

Actually thats a lie. When we went to the Army Challenge in which 24 schools participated, 23 of the schools were chavs. We were normal :lol:

Anywhere is relatively 'chav-free' compared to Doncaster - the only place worse to me is Manchester and that's only because it's bigger. In words of Obi Wan about Tatooine - "You'll never see a bigger hive of scum and villiany"

Weston Super Mare is extremely chavish. Thankfully most of the people I know and hang around with up there are close to goth, which is acceptable.

Why do Goths suck? They don't bother anyone - or at least the ones around here don't. I'm not bothered about anyone who doesn't actively go out to bother anyone else.

GermansRGeniuses said:
cheddar cheese said:
Weston Super Mare is extremely chavish. Thankfully most of the people I know and hang around with up there are close to goth, which is acceptable.

No, no they aren't. Goths suck almost as much as chavs. :evil:

Goths are cool...well mild ones are...the real hardcore ones are bad though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back