i need a siggy........please

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

i'll remember the day i earned my tanker boots for the rest of my life! i love shooting table 8

Didn't know if these were ok but I tried to resize them. Wurger do you want a clean copy without fonts?

Attachments

• M1A1_abrams02.JPG
    M1A1_abrams02.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 105
  • M1A1_abrams03.JPG
    M1A1_abrams03.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 105
  • M1A1_abrams04.jpg
    M1A1_abrams04.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 8,566
Ok, Wurger, here is an unretouched pic. Wish I had some good fonts with this Gimp. I've realized that feature is very lacking in this program.

Attachments

• M1A1_abrams01.jpg
    M1A1_abrams01.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 119
Now here is a question - and maybe I am mistaken.

When a sig is posted, doesn't it appliy to all posts present and past? I've noriced that while some of Cougar's posts have that new sigg, some don't.

Hum... interesting.Always when you change your siggy all your post both old nad new should have the new sign.I don't know what it depends on. In Couguar's case the system could mark down the date when the siggy was set.And therefore his old posts haven't had the siggy displayed.When he set the new one all his post that have been signed with the previous siggy so far, can be signed with this.But these initial ones without his siggy won't be still unsigned.
But it is my theory only.

Yeah I need a sig myself. I want to use this photo but its too big. Every photo I try to use from my file says it can't be found. Can someone help me here?

JunkersStuka.jpg

ju87 :shock: :tomcat: :argue:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back