I want one! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Attachments

• 76Howitzer_fire.jpg
    76Howitzer_fire.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 120
Tank guns are P O W E R F U L !

The concussion effect is massive when weapons this big open up, but one really has to be there to understand just how powerful it really is.

Last edited:
Awsome ! However, I doubt that thing would be legal in Canada...

But hey, just imagine the cops dropping by...

"Hello, sir. We've got a comission to search your house for illegal weapons."

"No problem. I'll spare you the searching, it is currently sitting in the garage... Follow me." And when the get into the garage, they fall face to face with that gun. Hah ! Guess they would crap their pants out ! :shock:

Then you would probably spend some time in jail for scaring the crap out of them... But just imagine the look on their face ! :lol:

When you stand close to these guns you realize why tanks can have such a huge demoralizing effect on its enemies, blast noise are enormous. And I certainly don't blame the Allied crews who felt the urge to run whenever a Tiger showed up.

The 8.8cm gun on the Tiger Ausf.E is much more powerful than the 7.6cm gun in the above video, and a HE shell from it has the same effect as that fired by the 90mm T8 in the first video. One shot can easily bring half of a normal two story house down.

Those muzzle brakes are effective, but anything/body to the sides takes the brunt of it. Even at the range when someone breaks out a rifle with those damn muzzle brakes, folks on the sides get the hell out of the way. They are truly brutal on the line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back