I'd just like to say Hi.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi, I'm new here if you hadn't already guessed. I am not an expert on WW2 aircraft or any other types for that matter but I know when a Spitfire is flying overhead, alas all to infrequently these days. I build model aircraft as a hobby when the kids permit but like all hobbies there is never enough time. My name is Martin and I am rather largish sort of, hence the handle FatMart. I hope you guys are all doing fine, regards FatMart ps. some of my mates call me WalMart but not to my face!
Deear Martin, Welcome from someone else who is not an expert! Remember: an expert is just a big drip more than fifty miles from home! This is a great site for modelers! I build radio controled models and prefer WW I II scale military models I currently have a FW 190 and am in the process of building a twin fan jet Me. 262. Hope to hear more from you!

Hi Karl and thanks for the welcome. I have never attempted to build a flying model as I can't seem to get the plastic ones right. Besides, if I did ever build a flying one I would be gutted when (not if) I crashed the thing.

No problem mate. Sounds like you need an Adobe reader, which you should be able to download for free. Can't remember where I got mine, but it was certainly free!
Start to Finish sounds good, and I like the idea of the 'Scampton Darts Team'. Brings back memories - I did the whole team way back, in 1/72nd scale, when they were flying Gnats! And yes, I remember hand painting the light-coloured sealing strips around all nine, small canopies! Never again!!

Hey FM! Welcome aboard! I did a 1/72 P38 a few years back....I'm sure whatever you've got layin around half-finished would look like prize-winning masterpieces next to my attempt! :lol:

Check out this link for Adobe Reader (its free). Just click on "Download"....if you're running Windows, click the "Run" option in the popup window that....er...pops up. This will download the file and start the installation. Then just follow the on-screen instructions!
Adobe - Adobe Reader download - All versions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back