If I had the money.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wow!Any figures?

Well two monoblock amps will set you back about $100k. A top end turntable, about $130k. Preamp about $50k. Cables to hook it all up $20k. SACD player $20k. And the Wilson speakers? I think they go for over $100k too. Small chunk of change.

Oh and for an idea of the ridiculousness of the build standards, the finish of the speakers is guaged to 1/10,000th of an inch and the turntable platter and plinth weigh about 150lbs.

....this would be one of my toys....

Mariner III, she measures 116' x 18' x 13' x 8' draft. Anyone up for a cruise around the Carribean?

Nah, I'd get one of these...

Azimut 116 - Mega luxury yacht: 116 Azimut

Either of you guys ever sailed on the open ocean? Those power yachts are very unstable uncomfortable in any kind of heavy seas, they are mainly good for sailing around in coastal waters. (with a bunch of girls) 8)

if you want to cruise around the Caribbean or any longer distance you need something more like this.

Attachments

• Yacht5.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 107
I see your "wee" boat and raise you a Clipper ship.....

sure if you have 25 friends to help you set the sails...

The "Ketch" rig on the pic I posted can be sailed by one person, 2 or maybe 3 people needed only to raise the sails.

{of course maybe you are planning to take 25 playboy bunnies to climb the rigging in their bikini's to set the sails....}

Attachments

• kristen_180.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 65
Oh yes Iforgot that Iwould also love to have a King Tiger tank. You guys can go on about your wee little boats, but if could I would love to have a Battleship.

Just the ONE battleship..??

Would love to see the faces on people, if these girls came steaming into Pearl Harbor....

Colorado (BB-45), Maryland (BB-46), and West Virginia (BB-48.), followed by Tennessee (BB-43) and three older battleships.
Photograph taken from USS California (BB-44).

Users who are viewing this thread