If It Can Fly, It Can Float!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You are so wrong.

This was a nice example of a PBY armed with a B.i.T.C.H model 25. This anti personal weapon could make enemy troops completely useless to resist when deployed. With the T.I.T UnVale upgrade all fighting would cease in an area were this weapon could be observed. Back drope is that when model is discharged all possessions of gunner would evaporate and leave him in total despair.

It seems that newer makes of this are still around in abundance and are relative easy to pick them up. But beware maintenance is very costly The communication system is one way only, in most (if not all) makes. It is also not compatible with the BeER lubricant and will react violently when seen in hand of controller.

A nice selection of the different types and makes can be seen in the Heffner Collection, Bunnyville Texas. But alas it is on invite only. However he does have a selfmade monthly where the models are displayed quite nicely. I can advice the monthly calendars also.

Douglas PRD-1

Douglas PRD-1.jpg

You are so wrong.

This was a nice example of a PBY armed with a B.i.T.C.H model 25. This anti personal weapon could make enemy troops completely useless to resist when deployed. With the T.I.T UnVale upgrade all fighting would cease in an area were this weapon could be observed. Back drope is that when model is discharged all possessions of gunner would evaporate and leave him in total despair.

It seems that newer makes of this are still around in abundance and are relative easy to pick them up. But beware maintenance is very costly The communication system is one way only, in most (if not all) makes. It is also not compatible with the BeER lubricant and will react violently when seen in hand of controller.

A nice selection of the different types and makes can be seen in the Heffner Collection, Bunnyville Texas. But alas it is on invite only. However he does have a selfmade monthly where the models are displayed quite nicely. I can advice the monthly calendars also.

Brilliant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back