IL2 Forgotten Battles Screenshots...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Some miscellaneous shots:

Attachments

• grab0005.jpg
    grab0005.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 68
  • about to splash.jpg
    about to splash.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 79
  • spit2.jpg
    spit2.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 87
  • overshoot.jpg
    overshoot.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 74
My kids liked it too Sturmer..... U arent 7 or 8 yrs old as well are u???

Just jankin on ya....

Heres a couple...... Check out the altitude on the 3rd shot......... LMAO..

Attachments

• grab0015.jpg
    grab0015.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 69
  • new4.jpg
    new4.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 70
  • new1.jpg
    new1.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 72
Guys, I appologize for not posting, don't get into IL2 that often, but I love the screen shots. Well done. Very entertaining.

well a couple of meters further and you would have been the first astronaut in space with a regular plane lol

Sh!t Dave, I got u way beat on the altitude....

And the game wouldnt let me get to 100,000 meters....

Oh heck yeah you did, by about 60K!

I wanted to see just how far I could go, so I pointed the nose up, and away I went...interestingly, I ran out of fuel before I maxed my climb!

Hehe, but urs was legit, mine was a glitch, so its not an even race....

Check this shot out....
Gotta love those anomolies!

I didn't do this screenshot myself, but RedBeard having "issues" and I grabbed it...dang-near looked like it was photoshopped...

We were all brawling over Stalingrad when RedBeard started climbing upwards...and just kept going. He eventually dropped off the map.

Rasenpfeil and I thought he was fooling around, and finally RB came over the comms (sounding a little irritated) and said he didn't know what the heck was going on...or where the heck he was! :lol:

(and if you noticed that his skin looks like his P-51, that's because it is...we did that so he'd fly with us...lol)

Attachments

• RB_spacial.jpg
    RB_spacial.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 92
Thought I'd post a cool shot of Marshall's WR-B (followed by Zimmerman, WR-I) taking out a Bf109G-10 at close range...lol

This is taken from the same sequence that I posted in the Research thread, just a different view.

Attachments

• WR_B(aged)_killin4.jpg
    WR_B(aged)_killin4.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 105

Users who are viewing this thread

Back