I'm back!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Tangopilot89

Airman 1st Class
May 14, 2011
Lancashire, UK
Hello everyone.

First off, I'm really sorry about my lack of forum activity. I honestly and completely forgot about this forum. I've just recently discovered it again. I will try and come on here more often from now on.

To cut a long story short, since July 2015 I have been suffering from stress and depression and I had to have a spell in hospital for a few months. Since being discharged just before this year started, I have been trying to find my feet again, get my social life going again and taking up new hobbies to keep me busy. I have also gone back to work and am hopefully settling in again.

I will tell you about one of my recent adventures. I have just been on a weekend break to RAF Coningsby and was lucky enough to witness the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight Avro Lancaster and one of their Spitfires fly for the final time this year before being confined to the hangar for winter maintenance. As you can expect, I was taking pictures like mad and loving every moment of it. I also was able to visit the air museum in East Kirkby and take a look at their Lancaster which is able to do taxy runs only. Again, I was like a child in a sweet shop and even though it was raining, I still had an amazing time. I have also stocked up on aviation memorabilia from their respective shops as I couldn't resist the temptation!

Hope to be able to speak and get to know you all again. Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Andy

Planes and random stuff.......it's what we do! Hahaha. We should put that on the forum banner!!!

Welcome back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back