Im buying a Crotch-Rocket

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

102first_hussars

Tech Sergeant
Oct 3, 2005
Edmonton,Alberta
Its a Suzuki GSX 600,

man this thing goes from 0-120 K like f*cking no effort

any the original price for it was about 15.000, but i was able to work the guy down to 13.850, but with the new exhuast system im putting on it in total it should be about 16.500.

I gotta get my class 6, but my brother has a class 6, so i can ride beside him legally as a beginner.

Attachments

• NV38083_1.jpg
    NV38083_1.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 4,381
Congrats. I myself prefer Harley Sporsters... I risk my neck enough with my day job, so I don't think I should tempt fate by getting a bike.

Please just don't be one of those morons that busts wheelies and stoppies, and at traffic lights stands up and spins the rear tire...

What a beautiful bike.Congrats.I think you should feel yourself like a real hussar.:) Personally, I prefer a bicycle and a car.

Nice bike, sweet. Good move getting something that puts a little fear into you. Not into bikes anymore myself (prefer ragtops) but am 100% in agreement that the day you stop pushing for a wild ass ride is the day you start dying. GO TO IT!

Uh no they dont, I shop at costco all the time

but, they do sell truck tires for like 20 buck, there just piled in a pyramid all over the like f*ck i had a stroke, mess its the folly of man

I'd never buy a bike for one simple reason - I'd kill myself within a week. Riders aren't know as organ doners for nothing! I'll keep my car thanks, ok I wish it was as quick as a bike, but at least I have a loud stereo, aircon, comfy seats, and a vague chance of surviving a crash. Plus I don''t have to dress like a Power Ranger to drive it :p

I'll keep my car thanks, ok I wish it was as quick as a bike,

Why its not like you can drive that fast back in the States anyhow. I remember driving from Greenville, SC to Valdosta, GA last year and it taking like 8 hours. Over here on the Autobahn that same distance would take only a few! :D

Negative Creep said:
Plus I don''t have to dress like a Power Ranger to drive it :p

:lol:

Why its not like you can drive that fast back in the States anyhow. I remember driving from Greenville, SC to Valdosta, GA last year and it taking like 8 hours. Over here on the Autobahn that same distance would take only a few! :D

Isn't Moody AFB in Valdosta, GA? The zoomies have so many bases I can't keep track of them. :D The Drive from Quantico to P'cola was a 13 hour drive. Thank God I'm not doing the FL to CA drive.

It's true there aren't many places you can drive fast in the UK - damn camera and talivans are everywhere. But there are still places you can enjoy some spirited driving (on a private road officer). I'd love to go to America, get a muscle car and hit the open road though!

It's true there aren't many places you can drive fast in the UK - damn camera and talivans are everywhere. But there are still places you can enjoy some spirited driving (on a private road officer). I'd love to go to America, get a muscle car and hit the open road though!

Thats not a problem here, some of the best places in Canada to go riding is right here in Alberta just outside of Edmonton

Nice bike!

The 1100 version has a weird ass exhaust tip. But it looks pretty cool.

I prefer Ducatis personally, only need 2 cylidners :D

Suzuki Hayabusa though I wouldn't mind a burst on, 311km/ph stock wtf lmao!

:lol: I thought I was talking to someone else when I posted that. I got it mixed up! :lol:

Nice bike!

The 1100 version has a weird ass exhaust tip. But it looks pretty cool.

I prefer Ducatis personally, only need 2 cylidners :D

Suzuki Hayabusa though I wouldn't mind a burst on, 311km/ph stock wtf lmao!

Yeah I was looking into the 1100, but i didnt like the exhuast, it would have way too much to put a conventional exhuast pipe on it, like 2500.00, but im getting it put on my 600 for 1275

I like it.. I owned a couple of the early ones... GSX600f - and it looks like they have advanced a long way since then... 8)

Oh, and I incurred my one and only driving ban aboard the first one - zipped past an unmarked radar car at 121mph... and then spent 3 months taking Public Transport to work... :rolleyes:

They are seriously quick - I'm a car driver now, but can still appreciate getting up to 60 in under 4 seconds, which is waay outside the realms of most cars on the road...

Oh.. And you should watch Mad Max again - the bike crashes in that will convince you that you don't want to go under a truck at 100mph...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back