I'm definitely looking forward to these kits!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Not to mention that H-U-G-E fox tail on the radio mast....chromed wheels and exhausts.
Well, that all depends how this young lassie behaves, it's all up to Santa.... Bet you have the "Beep-Beep" as a tune when you get a text on your mobile! "Beep-Beep"! D*mn texts!

Oooh....better be careful! That's how I operate, when people let their guard down, I pounce!

Never mind, Airframes - it's a bit hard to spell correctly when you don't have the Æ on your keyboard.
Never mind those...I miss my A, A and O! D*mn!

Nope, I've got the classical Sony Ericsson text message alert.
And btw, the foxtail has to be a bright white...never mind the chrome stuff - I prefer the original parts on most things...*giggle* ...at least when it comes to motorcycles, planes and cars.

And concerning the letters:
Go to Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Character Map, there you'll find your missing letters.

Btw, if you open the Characters Map window, you'll see that in the bottom line, there's something written, a la "ALT + 0229".
That's the keyboard shortcut to write whatever letter you've chosen in the little box above.
You might find that easier than having to open the Character Map window every time you need an "ö".

Users who are viewing this thread