I'm going outside may be sometime

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for the kind words fellas not been a very good year with my old man dying and now this I know i will go the same way as him eventually but i dont plan to for a little while longer say two or three hundred years.
Let you know in a few months, Its not the big C its a dodgy ticker.

Good luck and my prayers go to you Trackend!
I´m sure you´ll win your match!

A little 'Dickie Tickar' never kept an Englishman down, Trackie! Stiffen the upper lip old boy; a large Scotch should do the trick! Good luck.

(and give the nurse one for me!)

Hey Trackend!! Good Luck and hurry back mate

Attachments

• never-give-up.jpg
    never-give-up.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 129
No cheering you lot.
Bit of a **** up on the health front, my past is catching up with me so i'm sure you'll be glad to to see the back of me as I talk bollocks most of the time anyway.
If I am not back on line in six months then its a case of thanks for the great conflabs guys and I wish you well for future specially Adler,Lanc,Joe, Mossie, Eric and Dan.
I think of all you guys on this site as my friends thanks for the fascinating story's and info, keep em flying

:salute: THE REGIMENT :salute:

I'm just wondering if any of the chaps across the pond have heard from Trackend?

It's been over a year since he's been here, I hope things are going well for him... :|

I only just saw this. I know what a bad heart can do....me too Im afraid along with a whole bunch of other stuff.

Track, I hope you are okay man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back