I'm going outside may be sometime

Thanks for the kind words fellas not been a very good year with my old man dying and now this I know i will go the same way as him eventually but i dont plan to for a little while longer say two or three hundred years.
Let you know in a few months, Its not the big C its a dodgy ticker.


Good luck and my prayers go to you Trackend!
I´m sure you´ll win your match!
 
.....Its not the big C its a dodgy ticker.
The same as my dad, dodgy ticker.....you'll be there in my thoughts together with my ol' man mate....get well and keep us posted....
 
Good Luck, Track. I'm sure there will be a spot here on the forum saved for you.
 
A little 'Dickie Tickar' never kept an Englishman down, Trackie! Stiffen the upper lip old boy; a large Scotch should do the trick! Good luck.

(and give the nurse one for me!)
 
Hey Trackend!! Good Luck and hurry back mate
 

Attachments

  • never-give-up.jpg
    never-give-up.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 191
How about a thread on "Great Cartoons", humourous and political?

I'll kick-off....
 
No cheering you lot.
Bit of a **** up on the health front, my past is catching up with me so i'm sure you'll be glad to to see the back of me as I talk bollocks most of the time anyway.
If I am not back on line in six months then its a case of thanks for the great conflabs guys and I wish you well for future specially Adler,Lanc,Joe, Mossie, Eric and Dan.
I think of all you guys on this site as my friends thanks for the fascinating story's and info, keep em flying

:salute: THE REGIMENT :salute:

I'm just wondering if any of the chaps across the pond have heard from Trackend?

It's been over a year since he's been here, I hope things are going well for him... :|
 
I only just saw this. I know what a bad heart can do....me too Im afraid along with a whole bunch of other stuff.

Track, I hope you are okay man.
 
Yeah, it's sad when we have Brothers go MIA and we don't have an answer to their absence...:sad:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back