im new (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hsj42

Recruit
Jun 24, 2008
hi all im new i been looking for some great profile pictures for my screen but ones i found way too small for my screen i need 1680+1050+ can all start making sizes like that can i leave messages on pictures that i like see if thay got big sizes.

Welcome to the site. Hope you hang around a while.

Just to let you know. A few hundred years ago, maybe a couple thousand years, ancient Greek, Roman, and Asian writers invented new parts of their grammar called "Capitalization" and "Punctuation". You may want to look that up on Wiki to see how it's used.

lots of great pictures here but most too small why why i guess lots old pictures back then all had small screens today most have 1680-1050+every time i see great picture i want too small poop lots of profiles here too way too small i thouth i hit the jackpot but i was dreaming im going to cry.

lots of great pictures here but most too small why why i guess lots old pictures back then all had small screens today most have 1680-1050+every time i see great picture i want too small poop lots of profiles here too way too small i thouth i hit the jackpot but i was dreaming im going to cry.

You want to small poop....????

:rolleyes:

How old are you?

Adler, that may be another quote for you. I don't think anyone has ever got on here and said they wanted a small poop.

By his grammar, spelling, and punctuation, I'm guessing 12 or 13. If your older, I think you should study harder in English class.

Adler, that may be another quote for you. I don't think anyone has ever got on here and said they wanted a small poop.

By his grammar, spelling, and punctuation, I'm guessing 12 or 13. If your older, I think you should study harder in English class.

i messed up on that poop thing didnt know i wrote that he he I met evertime i see a great picture i want it too small of size poop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back