In a battle zone, what target would you attack first?

In a Battle Zone, What would you attack first?

• Car, Jeep, SUV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Truck

• Civilian aiding the enemy: informer, food seller, clothes maker, ect.

• Goverment Building

• The Whole enemy Country

• Enemy held Mountain, Plain, Beach, ect.

• Tunnel, Mountain Pass, ect.

• Dam

• Enemy Town or City with Troops inside

• Non-military target Town, City, ect.

• Enemy Habitat: Beach, Mountain, River, Canyon ect.

• Training Facility

• Hospital, drug factory

• Any Military Personnel

• Repair Facility

• Science, Research Center

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I f I knew I could pick more then one schools and hospitals would have been selected

First i would gain complete air superiority, first by attacking radar stations, than the airfeilds, then i would shift to attacking communications and enemy HQ, after that i would attack the supply transports and shipping to starve the enemy front lines, then i would attack the front lines directly.

I chose:

1) Communications: Computers, wire, ect. To stop scatter the enemy, prevent battleplans forming, and hold off reinforcements

2) WMD of any kind. That one's a no-brainer. Any country at war posessing WMDs will beat a country without WMDs. Fact. (if it uses them, that is)

3) Sabotage Targets: Power Grid, Water Pipes, ect Prevent the vital supplies reaching troops and production plants. Stop the power grid and people are affected directly, which is also a good propoganda victory.

And bomb the banks. Just for the hell of it.

I would engage with a massive bomber raid with fighters and go:
1. AA emplacements.
2. Airfields basing fighters and enemy bombers.
3. Communications- preferably attempt to drop an EMP bomb.
4. Take out production assets.
5. Then start picking off their tanks, ships, troops, etc.

If I'm your basic by the book, follow orders, system managing, highly trained professional, I'm probably ging to deliver my payload exactly where the mission profile dictates.
On the other hand if we assume I am a s**t hot, death dealing sky stud who wants to get back to base in time for cocktail hour so I can stand around and hold my hands at funny angles and make funny noises with my fellow studs, I would probably frag whatever SOB was trying to prevent me from doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back