Internet usage and the forum...

MichaelHenley

Senior Airman
506
0
Joined
Jul 25, 2004
Location
Brisbane
Website
spaces.msn.com
I have noticed recently since my family signed up to broadband (on a 250MB plan) , that the forum uses a lot of bandwith. Is there any way of minimising this problem? (My mum and dad have banned me from going on the forum at home because of this, that's all.)
 
I'm no techie, but you've lost me on this one. Urmm it's a web page right? There's nothing on the hard drive as there would be with a computer game or software program. Or is there?
 
No- I don't. At one stage I was on here for about an hour, and I used up 10 MB. My Dad got really angry with me then. It's only a problem now because when we had dial-up, it was an unlimited plan.
 
That's a nie one you have as well, trackend. I always liked the pic I use in my avatar, it was my wallpaper on my laptop for awhile. I wasn't sure how it would shrink, but it worked out okay. :)
 
as a general rule you don't punch this guy back, if it's the one i'm thinking of...............
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back