Intro 1/32 Corsair

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi there, I am new to this website so I thought that I introduce myself first and then show you some picies of the warbird. My Name is Zac (you can call me unit) was born and raised in Newcastle NSW Australia and now living in Emerald QLD Australia, I started modelling when I was about 14 years old when my grandmother brought my brother a apache helicopter model and he didn't want to build it, it was a complete shocker (nothing wrong with the model just the modeller) but since then I been in the hobby. I am baker by trade and currently working for my local Retravision store (electrical retail) and I am 24 yrs old. any way enough about me time to look at the model...

I will post more pics of the model when I figure out photoshop CS5 (I'm slowly learning)

enginefrontside.jpg

engineside.jpg

office2l.jpg

office1t.jpg

photoshopwing.jpg

photoshopwhole.jpg

Hope you enjoy, catch ya around the traps :)

Nice work on the engine and opened panels! Bravo.

Welcome aboard Zac and nice corsair! One of our members, "Switcha" is also from Emerald, maybe you know him?

Yes I do know young Switcha (his wife has adopted me as her little bro) and also thats where I do most of my modelling, we have known each other for 6 yrs now.

Thank you all on your comments on my model, more will indeed be following

Nice work. I've recently completed a F4U-1A in 1:48th so it all looks a familiar build, but there is rather more detail in 1:32nd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back