Iranians test their new fighters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I liked the holocaust denial statements by the University President and I'mameanoldwhackjob's response. It went something like this..

Columbia President Lee Bollinger opened the program with a blistering introduction in which he lambasted Ahmadinejad for calling for the annihilation of Israel, denying the Holocaust and supporting the execution of children, and told the leader of Iran that he resembled "a petty and cruel dictator."

Bollinger levied repeated criticisms against Ahmadinejad, calling on him to answer a series of challenges about his leadership, blasting his views about the "myth" of the Holocaust as being "absurd," and saying that he doubted he "will have the intellectual courage to answer these questions."

"You are either brazenly provocative or astonishingly uneducated," Bollinger told Ahmadinejad about the leader's Holocaust denial. "Will you cease this outrage?"

After sitting through Bollinger's rebuke, Ahmadinejad rose to applause, and after a religious invocation, opened his remarks by objecting to the scolding, saying it was insulting to be spoken about that way.

Oh yeah, you bloody terrorist, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

well his prayer at the beginning was for himself to usher in the 12th Imam so we Gentiles/Jews will be utterly destroyed...........the crock feels he is the Persian anti-Christ to bring in the Beast

what a fool !

well his prayer at the beginning was for himself to usher in the 12th Imam so we Gentiles/Jews will be utterly destroyed...........the crock feels he is the Persian anti-Christ to bring in the Beast

what a fool !

Yes... thats my understanding too. He is trying to hasten condidtions that bring on his version of Armagedeon.

Why do so few people know this?

The only thing that clown is going to bring upon himself is a MEF, Army combat brigades, a carrier strike group, and wings of USAF birds. Call me crazy, but I think the bastard wants exactly that.

Dunno where a war with Iran will end up going but Ahmedinejad is a few chips short of a butty.

He is talking himself into a war which is not going to end well for him or his country.

comiso :

to answer your question in brief........it is because we are stupid westerners. and many of the folk of this country are just naturally blind let alone care.

personally I would rather just have the great IAF take that silly turd right off the face of the earth so my Velodrome plans can get started.........

E `

comiso :

to answer your question in brief........it is because we are stupid westerners. and many of the folk of this country are just naturally blind let alone care.

`

if what we heard is true, that he believes that we are approaching aramegeon and it is his role in history to hasten it, why doesn't the State Department make it known?

There is a massive difference between just another middle east dictator and a head of state that believes it's his duty to create the right conditions for the return of the 12 Imam.

is this stuff accurate? :

End of the World -12th Imam - Muhammad al-Mahdi

For those who know their Islam, the 12th Imam, al-Mahdi died 1100 years ago but is still living and in hiding and will appear before the Day of Judgement to establish peace and justice on earth.

Christian infidels will equate "Day of Judgment" with the Rapture, 666, the anti-Christ, and the end of days.

August 22 - End of the World -12th Imam - Muhammad al-Mahdi from Planck's Constant

Is it just me, or are the air intakes different on these two aircraft?

The two a/c appear to be different in other ways, too; look at the rear end: the stainless steel sheathing around the hot section of the engines is different. If I had to guess (and I do), I would say one (the one in the back) is a highly-modified F-5, and the other one is a new-build.

I liked the holocaust denial statements by the University President and I'mameanoldwhackjob's response. It went something like this..

Columbia President Lee Bollinger opened the program with a blistering introduction in which he lambasted Ahmadinejad for calling for the annihilation of Israel, denying the Holocaust and supporting the execution of children, and told the leader of Iran that he resembled "a petty and cruel dictator."

Bollinger levied repeated criticisms against Ahmadinejad, calling on him to answer a series of challenges about his leadership, blasting his views about the "myth" of the Holocaust as being "absurd," and saying that he doubted he "will have the intellectual courage to answer these questions."

"You are either brazenly provocative or astonishingly uneducated," Bollinger told Ahmadinejad about the leader's Holocaust denial. "Will you cease this outrage?"

After sitting through Bollinger's rebuke, Ahmadinejad rose to applause, and after a religious invocation, opened his remarks by objecting to the scolding, saying it was insulting to be spoken about that way.

Oh yeah, you bloody terrorist, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

His speech to the UN went something like that as well. My favorite part was when he said that the West needs to return to the divine teachings (Islam is what he is talking about) and that will save us.

The man is a terrorist nut job and deserves to go to hell.

What's scary is he's the nominal head of a semi-modern state with the capability of inflicting substantial damage on neighboring (and maybe not so neighboring) countries. As has been said, he's steering his country toward a war with every other halfway normal country in the region; guess we better prepare to be in the Mideast for a while longer. Might want to tell the Army to start painting everything in sand.

I didn't know if this was better suited for the Truth is Stranger than fiction thread.
Kuwait of all countries has said the following.

'"Iran is a friendly neighbouring state and we cannot accept seeing it in an embarrassing situation," KUNA reported Sheikh Jaber al-Mubarak al-Sabah, the oil-rich state's first deputy premier, defence and interior minister, as saying.

If he considers Iran to be friendly, what is his definition of unfriendly?

When you are 3ft tall in an octagon with multiple 6'2" 220lb professional fighters surrounding you. Everyone is your friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back