Iraq To Insist On US Troop Withdrawal

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

There are many diplomatic goings ons that do not make the headlines that may bring about a new era of politics in the middle east. This new era could be as important and sudden as the crumbling of the Berlin Wall and the disentegration of Soviet Russia. We could see, in the near future, agreements between Syria and Israel and a great lessening of tensions between Iran, Iraq and the rest of the world.

Don't think for a minute that any Mid-East Country (Government), save Isreal, are our Allies. They tolerate us, that's about it.

I think you are right about that!!!!

Unfortunatly I think that the idea of a "free democratic Iraq - an ally in the war" {on terror} is just like building a sand-castle - the {Islamic} tide is coming in, to wash away all of your work....

By the way Ren, I hope I'm wrong about this you are right. I will happly eat crow if I turn out to be incorrect, if I'm just being a pessimist.

{But I wouldn't bet my house on it}

FB, I hope your pessimism is unwarranted. I certainly can understand it. There is so much disinformation and misinformation and flat out lying which circulates both in the media and online, it is hard to know what to believe. Just an example: today I heard on the radio(fox news) that "Iran has tested a new missile capable of reaching Israel. This is calculated to show the world that Iran is capable of damaging Israel if they want to," or something to that effect. The first part of that is news but the rest is supposition on the writer's part which is his opinion and should not be in a newscast. What he said may be true but he has no way of knowing for sure. If he wanted to be accurate he could have said,"Iran today tested a new missile. Military experts believe the missile has the range to reach Israel!" We are bombarded by that sort of crap constantly and the public's mood and opinions are shaped by that. I wish there was some way to put a stop to it but "lots of luck."

FB, I hope your pessimism is unwarranted. I certainly can understand it. There is so much disinformation and misinformation and flat out lying which circulates both in the media and online, it is hard to know what to believe. Just an example: today I heard on the radio(fox news) that "Iran has tested a new missile capable of reaching Israel. This is calculated to show the world that Iran is capable of damaging Israel if they want to," or something to that effect. The first part of that is news but the rest is supposition on the writer's part which is his opinion and should not be in a newscast. What he said may be true but he has no way of knowing for sure. If he wanted to be accurate he could have said,"Iran today tested a new missile. Military experts believe the missile has the range to reach Israel!" We are bombarded by that sort of crap constantly and the public's mood and opinions are shaped by that. I wish there was some way to put a stop to it but "lots of luck."

It was also stated in that same broadcast the missles could reach American ships hahahah:lol: :lol: Yea and we shoot them down.Hell the Israeli's already showed Syria how good there new missle defense system was they got from Russia.The Fox news report made it sound so much like a credible threat and my first action was laughter while driving and then "we shoot them out of the sky" and so would Israel.

if Israel was overall threatened we would see an immediate thumping of that little shrimp by the small state, it's just a matter of time really. The Iranian stooge wants to get popped so he can feel like he will have the life-blood to unify the Muslim nations against Israel

There are many diplomatic goings ons that do not make the headlines that may bring about a new era of politics in the middle east. This new era could be as important and sudden as the crumbling of the Berlin Wall and the disentegration of Soviet Russia. We could see, in the near future, agreements between Syria and Israel and a great lessening of tensions between Iran, Iraq and the rest of the world.

I hope your right.. it could go ether way ...

It was also stated in that same broadcast the missles could reach American ships hahahah:lol: :lol: Yea and we shoot them down.Hell the Israeli's already showed Syria how good there new missle defense system was they got from Russia.The Fox news report made it sound so much like a credible threat and my first action was laughter while driving and then "we shoot them out of the sky" and so would Israel.

Remember the Patriot missiles that were sent to defend Israel? Some of the Scud's got through....

What is the effectivness of a Patriot? 70%? 80%? So if 5 millisles are launched at Tel Aviv only 1 will get through...

Anyways there is really no need for a missile. The Iranians pack their warheads by camel across Iraq Syria {after their toadies in Iraq's Parliment boot out the US troops}. Then the nuke tipped rockets are fired into Israel from the West Bank.

Code:
Remember the Patriot missiles that were sent to defend Israel? Some of the Scud's got through....

What is the effectivness of a Patriot? 70%? 80%? So if 5 millisles are launched at Tel Aviv only 1 will get through

That was then and this is now, technology has come along since then.Now should they launch 10 or so(one target) yea you might have a point but right now I might gamble Iran does not have that many to launch on two fronts(U.S.N and Isarel).The point might change in 2-4 yrs though and the most critical word is TEST launch;can they hit anything yet??

Its pretty hard to go back much further than the stone age, which is where they are at now. The governments over there keep their people down. The only ones who actually see any of them oney are the the people in the government.

That is why they keep them uneducated, so they dont know any better.

seems almost comical as the Persians have quite a bit of educated youth, the country is actually quite well off financially and for the younger set to allow such a jerk off run their country un-opposed puzzles me.

I will not serve where my orders come from corrupt Iraqi a-hole who has his own agenda...no thanks. Lets carefully pull out and leave it to them so they can knock each other off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back