Israel (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You can't claim a right to something because: 'God said so'
That is on par with: 'The voices in my head told me to kill'

I have nothing but respect for the Jews, but at the same time the State of Israel has done some bad things. I dislike fanatics from any quarter, and the Israeli Government is equally as bad as Fatah or Hamas imo...

The other thing that is deeply disturbing these days is that you can't even have a discussion about this sort of thing without people shouting 'anti-semite' 'commie' 'nazi' or other such nonsense.

Religion is no excuse for anything, and I point the finger at ALL here: Muslims, Jews, Christians, have a long history barbarism, intolerance, and genocide...

Just my 2c..

I understand what you're saying Clave, but Israeli people don't have the right for Israel to exist because "God said so", but because:
1) They bought the land (kinda hard $$$ back in the 1880's and on...)
2) Won several wars that they didn't start

And I absolutely disagree with your comparison of Hamas/Fatah with Israeli Government... That is absolutely out. I don't say there's wickedness in high politics (where isn't, right?) but still there is a major difference in the cult of life (death, resp.) between Israel and the Palestinians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back