Italeri P-38/F-35 Lightning 1:48 Scale.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The guy I am building this for does not care either way. He said he wanted it to look "beat up". He is in the air force and a really good guy. I think he will be happy with whatever the result is.

I been doing the backwards masking thing on NMF for many years now. Always a pain but worth it in the end. It looks beat-up enough to me, but you know what they say, "the customer is always right"!

GearDetail1.jpg
GearDetail2.jpg

Well finally the landing gear is on. I dirtied up the struts and what not with drybrushing deluded black acrylic. I have some gray powder to put on the wheels plus I still have to do some touchups and a bit more weathering on the gear. The good thing is, is that the tedious part of installing the landing gear is done.

Oh and it does NOT tail sit!

She's not done yet, I still have to install the antenna cables and do a lot of touchups but she is getting close. It's not perfect, but Im doing the best I can with what I know.

17Canopy.jpg
AD1.jpg
AD2.jpg
Ad3.jpg
AD4.jpg
AD5.jpg

Looking good but, dude, that last pic is over 4Mb in size. No need to post these at such high resolution.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back