Italy v. England - Air to air

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

He uses that stuff with the needle applicator, that way he can just inject it straight into the blood :lol:

thumb%20revell%20glue%20large.jpg

lanc, by the Saggitario he means the Re-2005. The Re-2005 could easily deal with a Spit of the same era, as could a Veltro or a Centauro 8)

Here's what would happen if a Spitfire and Macchi met each other ! 8) :)

Attachments

• spit_vs_macchi_549.jpg
    spit_vs_macchi_549.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 492
So I see. However the smoke was an experimental gas being used by the Italians that would cause following pilots to pass out and crash. It is actually the Spitfire crashing, not the MC.202, which is banking off to rejoin is formation 8) ;)

cheddar cheese said:
So I see. However the smoke was an experimental gas being used by the Italians that would cause following pilots to pass out and crash. It is actually the Spitfire crashing, not the MC.202, which is banking off to rejoin is formation 8) ;)

I see, very effective indeed ! :lol:

YEs. However one of the factory workers where tha gas was produced farted, and unknown to the Italians at the time this created a vast chemical reaction resulting in a huge explosion. The idea was never pursued :( 8) ;)

No, the pilot was safe from the eminatine of methan gases whilst flying, the tank the gas was contained in was quite small and a long way away. However due the the Italians forgetting to build their machines in factories properly there was a lot of gas leakage, and that was what killed it :( ;)

He did forget the Re-2005 though:

Re2005-1.jpg

Heres a pic of the Re-2000, getting ready to be launched via catapult off a ship.

Attachments

• album_pic_677.jpg
    album_pic_677.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 447
Well, perfection has but one manifestation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back