I've returned from the dead. :3

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That's a lie and you know it...rabies doesn't exist in this country, he gets foot and mouth. Anyway...did his girlfriend moon you? Are you perving!? You make me sick... :rolleyes: I never perv on any girls...... 8-[

I swear she lost it before I got there...8-[

And I swear that ive developed sexual feelings for my scanner but yo dont hear me banging.....on.....about.....it....

Your chicks face looks like the moon? Alright, you've lost me here. CC, is his chick ugly? :confused:

I don't think I was asking you. And why is she called moonface...at a random stab in the dark, which is what you'll be getting in a minute, she is pale...

We used to call a girl in the year below pumpkin face...lots of make up on there...also...umpa lumpa was her name...given to her by none other than me...I wonder if she became suicidal.

If she's not ugly...and being pale isn't the reason she has that...unusual name...then I just don't know...maybe she is spotty...or ex-spotty...moon craters...spot craters...that'd be my reasoning...pizza face is old.

Your girlfriend has purple hair? Mmmm...I like chicks with purple hair...but yours is 15 and that's just...no...ew...no.

...see, I have alcohol slowly finding it's way through my blood stream and that includes my brain...it's something to do with her hair...and did you just use the insult batty? If the answer is yes, then why?

I'm starting to get disturbed....she's pale, has fangs....and goes out with lanc.....has she escaped from an insane asylum?

She's got white hair and has those hair things coming down her face...no? She's drunk? Erm...she's a vampire?

What isn't so strange, is the question. So, come on, you've got to tell me why she's called 'moonface' now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back