Japan and Japanese (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I know his sense for fashion is not so much different from Putin who is proud of showing his naked body but both are not our favour.

They remind me of these guys.
We do not live in the middle ages any longer, do we?

61tsVeUe6kL.jpg

Source: https://www.amazon.co.jp/Don-Quixote-The-Lost-Manuscript/dp/B0BTZT6WGW

Generally speaking, almost 70% countries do not support the war.
I think this will be normal sense as everybody is hard to live for oneself.

Newsweek_Japan.jpg

Source:

View attachment 721742
Source:

And those 70% that think Russia is justified in a war of aggression are wrong.

Thanks for your kind comments, Adler.
Obviously, smoky Zelensky of gunpowder was too early to visit Hiroshima.
Russia and China are Japanese neighbors even though opinions and manners are different. This may be also different from yours too, I still think that Japan should mediate the war if the US doesn't as the superpower because I only see the old fashioned barbaric heroism there.
I think I am normal :)

Thanks for your kind comments, Adler.
Obviously, smoky Zelensky of gunpowder was too early to visit Hiroshima.
Russia and China are Japanese neighbors even though opinions and manners are different. This may be also different from yours too, I still think that Japan should mediate the war if the US doesn't as the superpower because I only see the old fashioned barbaric heroism there.
I think I am normal :)

The time for mediation has passed. Putin must stop this illegal war and leave Ukraine.

The time for mediation has passed. Putin must stop this illegal war and leave Ukraine.
I thought Zelensky should pay back his country's debts amounting almost 4 billion dollars in cash, even not all, to Russia before invasion.
This war looks vice versa to me. When such a family trouble happened in your neighborhood, what would you do? Yes, leave them alone or mediate IMO.

I thought Zelensky should pay back his country's debts amounting almost 4 billion dollars in cash, even not all, to Russia before invasion.
This war looks vice versa to me. When such a family trouble happened in your neighborhood, what would you do? Yes, leave them alone or mediate IMO.

Oh Shinpachi. Its not "family trouble"… :lol:

And this is my neighborhood.

View attachment 721742
Source:

Actually Shinpachi, almost 100% of countries do not support the war. Pretty much the only two that fully support the war are Russia and Chechnia.

Ukraine in particular does not support the war which Russia forced on it but their choice is become virtual slaves like they were during the USSR. They have many bad memories of that time and do not want to repeat the experience so are fighting for their freedom.

Australia and a lot of the countries that support Ukraine do not support the Russian invasion but do support the right of the Ukrainian people to be free instead Russian slaves.

You may change your mind on this subject by considering the following two examples.

At the end of WW2 Russia stole a group of islands from Japan.

What would you want to happen right now if, instead of invading Crimea in 2014, Russia had invaded Hokkaido and the world stood back and said "oh well, it is just the next island in the chain". What would you want to happen right now if Russia had invaded Honshu in 2022 instead of Ukraine and instead of Bakhmut being destroyed at present it was Nagoya, Kyōto, Osaka or Kobe? Remember Bucca where there are mass graves where most of the bodies are civilians, not military, and where grandmothers were raped by Russians drunk on vodka and power. Would you want that for your people? I would not and nor would any of the people supporting Ukraine's defence.

Would you still want the countries that are helping Ukraine defend itself to stay home and leave the Russians to win the invasion, murder your civilians and rape your women?

I suspect not. In fact I suspect very strongly you would want the US and other countries to be helping Japan.

Or to use another, more likely, example. What if China invades Taiwan and a few years later decides that Japan belongs to them or must be punished for the insult of invading China in the 1930's?

Would you want the countries that are helping Ukraine defend itself to come to Japans aid or to stay home and leave the Chinese to win the invasion and rape your women?

Last edited:
Shinpachi

Please consider re Zelenski's clothing.

Zelenski spends a lot of time in the actual war zone.

If he was dressed as the Commander in Chief of Ukraine he would be the prime target of all Russian snipers.

If he was dressed in a suit and surrounded by bodygaurds in suits, like most politicians are, he would be a prime target of all Russian snipers.

If he is dressed like any other ordinary lowest ranked Ukrainian soldier with no badges of rank he is just another bearded Ukrainian and not a target of choice.

When visiting other countries he is dressing in the military uniform of an ordinary soldier because that is his true military rank even though he is also the Commander in Chief of Ukraine.

He has no actual military rank and no medals so he cannot honesty do like so many other countries Commanders in Chief and wear a grand officers uniform covered in gold braid and medals and other decorations because he is a politician, not an army officer, even though he actually outranks the lot.

I know that in many countries the politician who is Commander in Chief likes to dress up in all the fancy uniforms and pretend they are military heroes (think Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, etc) but Zelenski does not pretend like this. Ukraine is winning the battle because he is honest and admits that the knows nothing of war and lets his military make all the decisions of when and where and how.

Putin is losing because, fortunately, he is running the war instead of leaving it to his military

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back