Jeff's jpegs

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sitting around at the pool in the sun all day is exhausting. A good breakfast is needed to be able to handle the challenge. My made to order omlett, bacon, toast and coffee was a great start. Followed it up with some fresh pineapple and watermelon. Hope I can make it to lunch!

20230121_071310.jpg

Cheers

Jeff

Sitting around at the pool in the sun all day is exhausting. A good breakfast is needed to be able to handle the challenge. My made to order omlett, bacon, toast and coffee was a great start. Followed it up with some fresh pineapple and watermelon. Hope I can make it to lunch!

View attachment 703272

Cheers

Jeff
The Omlett King gave me audience and allowed a photo.

20230121_075123.jpg

Cheers

Jeff

"Dear Jeff, having a wonderful time here in this sceptic isle. The rain and sleet aren't too cold, and the watery beer isn't bad, now that recent price rises have slowed, being only £25 per pint. Shame about the Hippocroccofrogs around the sewage pit though. Wish you were here !"

"Dear Jeff, having a wonderful time here in this sceptic isle. The rain and sleet aren't too cold, and the watery beer isn't bad, now that recent price rises have slowed, being only £25 per pint. Shame about the Hippocroccofrogs around the sewage pit though. Wish you were here !"
With climate change I worry about the hippocroccofrogs. Good to see they are still present and appearantly doing well.

20230121_075245.jpg

Cheers

Jeff

After 31years of living and raising our kids here it is time for Mother Superior and I to scale down. We built the house and moved in in 1992. Condo living is in my future. Mother Superior is happy, I am happy that she is happy. I will miss my country house but the move will allow us to travel often and see other parts of the world. The house is officially for sale but not yet on the website as the interior photos will be done tomorrow and I expect the listing to go live on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

I see new, mirrorless camera gear in my future and I have received permission from Mother Superior to go on my bucketlist ( non aviation related ) trip, a safari to Africa. I have a couple of buddies who have said they will go.

Picture of the house is from May of 2020. Real estate sign is from a couple of days ago. I have some work to do to get rid of all the crap the snow plow pushed onto the property over the winter.

101338374_1001859133561922_6906865517198311424_n.jpg

20230328_175925.jpg

Cheers

Jeff

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back