Just a Reminder: The Remaining Group Builds...

Some of the characters are getting out of hand mate! :lol:
 
Yeah, there's this wild Swedish/ Scottish hybrid guy running round with a big number tatooed on his forehead, I think an '11' or '13' or something... :-)
 
For the next GB, I'm getting this for a VMF-323 bird, a '13' of course! 8)

Trumpeter F4U-4.jpg
 
Ooh, nice Jan! I'm assuming like the one I've done, with the snake on the nose? It's not a bad kit. Some goofy things with it but nothing that's hard to deal with.
 
If I had a case the size of a football field I'd do one too.
Annie says when I fill the case, I retire from model building, so I am going to switch to 144th scale!
 
I still want to note that, for us Americans, World War 2 began on December 7 1941.
There-fore I move that the "Between the wars" GB be amended for us Colonials.
Thank You for your consideration on this point.
 
:lol: Yea, but do it slowly so she'll never notice!
 
Ooh, nice Jan! I'm assuming like the one I've done, with the snake on the nose? It's not a bad kit. Some goofy things with it but nothing that's hard to deal with.

Most definitely mate! Going to avoid those toy like extras like the plague! :lol:

If I had a case the size of a football field I'd do one too.
Annie says when I fill the case, I retire from model building, so I am going to switch to 144th scale!

Eeerrmmmm.....1/350 scale? :lol:

I still want to note that, for us Americans, World War 2 began on December 7 1941.
There-fore I move that the "Between the wars" GB be amended for us Colonials.
Thank You for your consideration on this point.

But of course! And since Sweden didn't take part, I can do anything up until..... :lol:
 
1/350??????? does someone makum That small.
I could have millions of them in the case I have now!

Oh wait, Annie said it was okay to build another case! lucky me!
 
Nice Bill!

:lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back