Jul 24, 2005 #21 plan_D Lieutenant Colonel 11,639 23 Joined Apr 1, 2004 I believe everyone does. I love you, Med! For providing me with all that frog killing action. I HATE THAT F*CKING THING!
I believe everyone does. I love you, Med! For providing me with all that frog killing action. I HATE THAT F*CKING THING!
Jul 24, 2005 #22 Nonskimmer Captain 8,611 9 Joined Nov 11, 2004 Location Halifax, Nova Scotia Uh-huh. Sorry D, I was bored out of my tree last night, and made up a bunch of these things. Attachments ns_says_3_151.jpg 22.6 KB · Views: 281
Jul 24, 2005 Thread starter #23 M Medvedya Master Sergeant 2,358 14 Joined Nov 9, 2004 Location Bristol, UK Nonskimmer said: Cool games. I got 'im on the first try of each. Click to expand... The consequences of not getting the frog in those games kinda exercises the mind a bit.
Nonskimmer said: Cool games. I got 'im on the first try of each. Click to expand... The consequences of not getting the frog in those games kinda exercises the mind a bit.
Jul 24, 2005 #24 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com LOL, NS. That's funny!
Jul 24, 2005 #26 the lancaster kicks ass Major General 19,931 17 Joined Dec 20, 2003 was the fag there by coincidence??
Jul 24, 2005 #27 Nonskimmer Captain 8,611 9 Joined Nov 11, 2004 Location Halifax, Nova Scotia Why, yes it was.
Jul 24, 2005 #28 the lancaster kicks ass Major General 19,931 17 Joined Dec 20, 2003 it fits in rather well though........
Jul 24, 2005 Thread starter #29 M Medvedya Master Sergeant 2,358 14 Joined Nov 9, 2004 Location Bristol, UK Yet more Frog death.... http://abearstail.co.uk/video/frog/abearstail.wmv
Jul 24, 2005 #30 Crippen Senior Airman 476 0 Joined Oct 30, 2004 Location The home of the Sky blues, Manchester. UK Website www.crippenspath.cjb.net Wonderful..... very addictive stuff Med such evil tendencies for one who speaks so lovely darling!!!
Jul 24, 2005 Thread starter #31 M Medvedya Master Sergeant 2,358 14 Joined Nov 9, 2004 Location Bristol, UK Heh, believe me, I've imagined myself copying that last clip to the letter when annoying, and pompous customers start getting lairy in the shop.
Heh, believe me, I've imagined myself copying that last clip to the letter when annoying, and pompous customers start getting lairy in the shop.
Jul 25, 2005 #32 the lancaster kicks ass Major General 19,931 17 Joined Dec 20, 2003 nice clip........