Mar 24, 2005 #3 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,296 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany I have been looking for something like that for a long time and have come up with nothing.
Mar 28, 2005 #5 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,296 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany I have pretty muchr been able to find what you have, but I would love to see a chronological order of all his kills.
I have pretty muchr been able to find what you have, but I would love to see a chronological order of all his kills.
Mar 28, 2007 #6 C ca406079 Recruit 1 0 Joined Jan 30, 2007 SEARCH for the book, The Blond Knight of Germany Biography by Toliver of Erich Hartmann Has kills in chronological order, including date, and type of victim aircraft.
SEARCH for the book, The Blond Knight of Germany Biography by Toliver of Erich Hartmann Has kills in chronological order, including date, and type of victim aircraft.