Kawasaki KI-61Hien "tony II"- Arii - 1/48

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

muscogeemike, that if I did the same with other Japanese, you mean the issue of Hinomarus?, because, if that's because I have the G3M3 Nell in this forum, D2Y2 judy finishes if you're interested I can put it to you see, I keep all the photos of the models I do in an outer disk for so keep them safe.

crimea river thanks guy
Thank you - I will certainly read these posts.

muscogeemike thank you for your words, if you have any doubt or question you can answer asking not deprive yourself

I'm letting the decals dry I've done, to give the climax of the device is finished for the rest almost all
1617a180.jpg

7d9d4484.jpg

5d8b84d6.jpg

4bac43ac.jpg

14adb87e.jpg

b425d47c.jpg

4f181edf.jpg

f948e235.jpg

df07abce.jpg

41f4aa72.jpg

b8fb77bd.jpg

855daaf8.jpg

b31f9e52.jpg

03fea6af.jpg

766e1374.jpg

ac29d66b.jpg

c5562e76.jpg

to the underside of the plane I made some mistakes trying to imitate the recent leakage of fluids but still have not managed to leave me what you've done that it is something strange

Last edited:
Beautiful work! I've done 100's of models of WWII aircraft(have 60 or so "on the shelve) but I'm ashamed to say I don't have your patience or skill. I read everything I can about these planes and monitor several web sites - what always amazes me is how much I don't know. Your insight is most welcome.

thanks you very much guys.
muscogeemike, as here saying goes "never go to bed without knowing something new," no one has a clear understanding of what actually is, thanks to the internet that makes the world as much as possible paqueño things you can do so, unified criteria and you learn more than what is taught, as I see it.
question is patience, patience and more patience but not always say what I fulfill

steph and gnomey thanks guys.
I bring you pics in this installment of the decals, and I esxplico a little process I use to deteriorate as would happen in reality:
After printing and give the fixer before it dries with a needle from an old airbrush care retirement paint chips trying to wear more or less the original painting would have to take that aspect of deterioration so necessary in a Japanese model.
original decals scaled

9c11d018.gif

the retouched by my

7859105c.gif

this is the role currently use (pretty good but still developing)

3eaf3ae2.gif

printing decals

f5020a53.gif

impairment treated with decals already dry, you can see the color on the side I've been retired as leaving it aside.

eb4288ec.gif

are almost dry for placement and give final touches of paint to acabr the model is in its final phase of work

the little guy and took his last steps before going to rest, to put the decals, the matte and glossy varnishes, according to sites and concentrations for lighting effects, with photos can be seen soon as the camera does not give more than if when it's new to be more manageable in this manual has nothing everything is automatic to put some more pics.

25b75d31.gif

bd60ca89.gif

699a3bf7.gif

07b2b1e5.jpg

bbe1b817.gif

c47198f9.gif

f6600fa3.gif

8f41d714.gif

e229784d.gif

bae4890b.gif

f5a83342.gif

84cb1117.gif

1f7e4f66.gif

da36f0f6.gif

a76c177f.gif

bad00f81.gif

Now I start to make a spitfire Russian mkIXe lf a matchbox, 1968 repananelar to be something else entirely and that will be done .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back