Kawasaki KI-61Hien "tony II"- Arii - 1/48 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

what reason have wurger, which could have worked more unions in the position but I find it quite difficult these sanding without damaging the panel and riveting, had already made ​​up marks so deep it was almost impossible to eliminate, I should have Vallejo plastic putty come which is great for solving these problems in the assembly but did not reach him and was eager to see how the paint was not thought so was losing more and polishing and the task he gave me the Causana I worry that neither it look bad sanded these lines, the next if they will do it thoroughly.

hotntot, arii kit at least this is something the plastic covered, have a deficiency in the intrados of the wing due to lack of plastic in the trailing edges, had a bug in printing of the panels at the bottom of the motor and the socket wing tube to tweak it a sanding base to fit the hole left in the radiator area is very large, broadly speaking countries suffered enough, the other 5 are I do not have these problems but this is the I did not have a sale by the state that was the cjaa and plastic models for others arii cockpit are simple but pretty good outdoor fine lace.

gnomey thanks
This painting is very comfortable to apply and the finish is quite acceptable as is upgradeable but happy stay in applying it.

stopped after a few days and away from the paintings have become a little cold to catch the aerograo and I gave the painting to the model
and wanted to make it look 244TH squadron models of this plane and who makes it to seek its instructions and choose the most striking model looks and eleji me this

7818e37b.jpg

33c2812a.jpg

c720f682.jpg

cca19c1c.jpg

8febf114.jpg

b41f1c6c.jpg

thanks hawkeye2an

this photo is the first but not seen any error committed at the time of ctrl + c ctrl + v

Attachments

• 47355ec2.jpg
    47355ec2.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
after the Christmas break I put the plane as it goes
ccd92f05.gif

ca59970b.gif

36650121.gif

30156809.gif

b71ca455.gif

b3f8d744.gif

af780273.gif

fd65ece8.jpg

in the first pictures you see that I took a few circles in brown to reddish-breaking effect of the painting as if it is cracked this effect is achieved with a product Vallejo medium cracked

ec078206.gif

d5a6ba37.jpg

f211ff35.gif

73128ce2.jpg

is the time I used priemra and I wanted only came out as a hinomaru, that is going to do .... these are the deltalle of the body Hinomarus

88f58ca4.gif

39f4271e.gif

as it indicates Gnomey is a small leak, but it has been that the tamiya tape is not that reason has missed some paint, no doubt retocare with a little white and ready, or you'll scratch with care to give the right way
Could you tell me Gnomey but more specifically I like to give constructive criticism to improve my work

I am most impressed with your analysis of the Ki-61. You bring up things that are rarely considered (such as not combat loses and the original nick name "Mike"). Have you done the same for other Japanese (or any other WWII aircraft)? If so where can I find them - and if not would you?

muscogeemike, that if I did the same with other Japanese, you mean the issue of Hinomarus?, because, if that's because I have the G3M3 Nell in this forum, D2Y2 judy finishes if you're interested I can put it to you see, I keep all the photos of the models I do in an outer disk for so keep them safe.

crimea river thanks guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back