La Galería de SANCER

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I thank you all infinitely for your visits, as well as your kind comments.
Wojtek and Evan, motivation and inspiration at full steam are his words. :salute::salute:

Some details that I put here to your consideration ...

View attachment 501436 View attachment 501437

The engine is barely distinguishable, very deep in the cowling, ... I had to take the photo with continuous light, to be able to see it in the photo.

View attachment 501438 View attachment 501439 View attachment 501440 View attachment 501441

I can not stop sharing the inside of the cockpit. It was worth making the cuts of the canopy, to go back the intermediate section and to be able to observe the interior ...

View attachment 501442 View attachment 501443

The approach in the photos betrays a little my few experience to work and paint in such tiny pieces and spaces. The good thing is that at first glance it does not look so bad. :p

View attachment 501444 View attachment 501445

... I'll back with the conclusion ... (I do not want to abuse with photos,... in my thread from Start to Finish, there are only little more than 200 images! :eek:)

:thumbup:

This is a jewel. I really think the weathering and chipping are top notch.

Beautiful build Luis, she looks great! Like others have said, love the details and weathering is spot on. Good on ya!

Hello and thank you Evan, I think it is clear my taste for details, and why the madness of wanting to do also the starboard engine open, removing some plates.
These are some of the photos that inspired me and helped me to do "something similar" ...

02A.jpg

02B.jpg
02D.jpg

I wanted to pretend that this engine was throwing too much oil, so it had to be revised ...

36.jpg
37.jpg
38.jpg
39.jpg
40.jpg

41.jpg

... with the plates removed ...

42.jpg

I hope you like it, it was a procedure very rich in practice and knowledge. The advice and images of the group of friends was the key.

I hope to close the relative to my 13th, with only a few more details.
Thanks for being here. :thumbup:

Thanks W, Huge, Evan, David and Paul ... I still have one last series of photos to conclude on "Shark Mouth"

Saludos :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back