La Galería de SANCER (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

SANCER

Senior Master Sergeant
Aug 21, 2014
México City
I have less than a week in the forum, and regardless of how many interesting topics ... has caused me a very good impression, welcome, answers and support from several of you. :D

Now I know I'm on the right forum to share with the few planes that I have finished.
I hope enjoy them and help me with your opinions, criticism, comments and recommendations. :idea: :oops:

To prepare photos ... !!:lol:

SANCER

Explanatory note (July 16, 2017):
I am in the process of gradually refurbishing the photos lost by the recent policy of Photobucket (fortunately it is no longer my site-host of my images for several months), so the photos from my 6th model (Nakajima Float-boat "), everything is normal.
I continue and I will continue listening to all your opinions, doubts and greetings. Thanking you in advance for your interest in knowing the growth of my collection.

July 2018:
For several months I could see that many of the photographs that I still needed to post again, recovered again. It is not magic, but the great work and interest of the professional group of friends of the Staff Team, of this formidable forum. I am infinitely grateful for his work and the humility to remain anonymous in the recovery of part of my first models and his photographs.
Mi reconocimiento y agradecimiento a todos y cada uno de Ustedes.

Saludos cordiales desde la Ciudad de México.

Luis Carlos :thumbup:

Last edited:
Put for your consideration the FIRST MODEL I made in my "new" stage after an absence of over 20 years.
This plane was started in late December 2012.

Explanatory note (July 16, 2017):
I start to replace the lost photos. I can only upload 10 images per post, according to the optimization and better flow of our great forum. Only 3 or 4 photos were left; no problem. I remain attentive to your new comments. Saludos

1/48 Tamiya, MITSUBISHI AGM5c Zero Fighter (Zeke)

photos ...

2014-02-06 18.04.56.jpg
2014-02-06 18.08.28.jpg

My first foray was to use Tamiya spray cans for exterior colors (not yet bought my airbrush) ... the rest is my dusty brush technique.

2014-02-06 18.04.06.jpg

some details ... :D

2014-02-07 14.38.27.jpg

2014-02-06 18.33.09.jpg

Me Premiere ... in the use of hypodermic needles :oops:

2014-02-06 18.32.22.jpg
2014-02-07 14.36.13.jpg
2014-02-07 14.38.04.jpg

my first cockpit ... 1/48 !!

2014-02-06 18.28.46.jpg
2014-02-06 18.29.28.jpg

as the song says ... and with this I say goodbye !!

Hope you like it and most importantly, I welcome your comments and suggestions.

Thanks for watching (and comment) ... Cheers

SANCER

Last edited:
It is gratifying to read your comments, as I find the time to continue assembling my Nakajima A6M2-N type-2 (float plane) "RUFE" my seventh kit (hopefully soon share my process start and end), and show here my second aircraft completed.

Thank you all

P.S. Question::shock: How I can put a picture in my profile, so it appears in each intervention, as well as some text and image at the bottom of my comments:?:, see that some of you have it so:!: :idea:

Thanks in advance

It is gratifying to read your comments, as I find the time to continue assembling my Nakajima A6M2-N type-2 (float plane) "RUFE" my seventh kit (hopefully soon share my process start and end), and show here my second aircraft completed.

Thank you all

P.S. Question::shock: How I can put a picture in my profile, so it appears in each intervention, as well as some text and image at the bottom of my comments:?:, see that some of you have it so:!: :idea:

Thanks in advance

They are called "signatures" or "siggys". This is how you can upload and add pics/words/etc.....

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/signature-general-pics-upload/new-how-make-siggy-33663.html

Thanks NJACO

I did my first attempt at the right place (Official Sig / Avatar test Thread),...I´ts OKey or forget something?:oops:

How the image of mi Sig fits in the right place?:cry:

Last edited:
Thanks NJACO

I did my first attempt at the right place (Official Sig / Avatar test Thread),...I´ts OKey or forget something?:oops:

How the image of mi Sig fits in the right place?:cry:

SANCER

I just did up a new one myself but I resized the pic to 100 X 75

Users who are viewing this thread

Back