Ladies and Gentlemen, I Present - The Unemployable

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

:lol: Thats disturbing

Actually I dont mind tattoes but can't stand piecerings as crazy as that sounds.....

I want to know what happens in a fight, someone grabs onto a ring or three RRRRIIIPPP there goes your ear, nose or arm:shock:

Well, at the security school, they told us that in a "hand-to-hand" fight, it's a good idea to aim the peirceings first. Why ? Because ripping a nose, lip, ear or whatever hurts a lot. And a wounded man doesn't fight very well.

But not those pasties in this thread. The only fight they have had is getting their zipper out of the way of their short dicks prior to a welcome piss.

How sad. Sad in the fact that this person has to go through so much bother to be noticed.

Looking closely at the (almost) finished facial project, its pretty obvious that there wasn't much to start with in the first place.

If this "person" came within sight of my grand daughters I would have to relieve him of his breathing rights.

I think it was Les who said it correctly. These are examples of kids who have been abused or neglected who make it to adulthood.

Matt308

You could have a point there, but that is one scary looking face. I think it might induce bad dreams in some children. Of course if you grew up watching KISS it probably wouldn't phase you.

Peter Criss, ha ha ha

Attachments

• petecriss3.jpg
    petecriss3.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 99
Arrrgghh !!! My kid played them until I thought my head was going to explode. I got even though, not only did I blast him with Janis in the middle of the night, but I snuck in and ate any leftover cold pork chops before he could nail em.

Old age and treachery ya know.

At least some of it. There are some good tunes. And then there are some downright juvenile crap. But I still enjoy KISS coming up on the random CD jukebox.

Like...

I Wanna Rock and Roll All Night

I mean, c'mon. That's a catchy tune. Stupid. But catchy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back