Lancaster Carburettor (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Crippen said:
Very witty today CC.
I have just nipped on to print out the various carb info.... must start learning them there parts.
Hey GRG....
life needs debauchery
I will settle when Im past 30
Dear god don't say that, I am just about to go 'back out there' ( after a lengthy few years in the shade) in search of debauchery and you say folk are all settled after 30!!! well that is just flipping great!
I might as well stay in and learn 'ALL' the parts of a Lancs then :lol:

Well, what I meant was that I won't (most likely) get married in my 20's, only after and during my 30's, though I'll probably only have little assassins when I'm something like 37-45...

I got married when I was 29, but plenty of people I know still aren't.
As for little assassins... :-k Personal preference, m8. Just be sure that you and she are definitely on the same page, on the subject! :baaaby:

GermansRGeniuses said:
Crippen said:
Very witty today CC.
I have just nipped on to print out the various carb info.... must start learning them there parts.
Hey GRG....
life needs debauchery
I will settle when Im past 30
Dear god don't say that, I am just about to go 'back out there' ( after a lengthy few years in the shade) in search of debauchery and you say folk are all settled after 30!!! well that is just flipping great!
I might as well stay in and learn 'ALL' the parts of a Lancs then :lol:

Well, what I meant was that I won't (most likely) get married in my 20's, only after and during my 30's, though I'll probably only have little assassins when I'm something like 37-45...

My dads 55 and im 15, people are amazed at how old my dad is ;)

Thats a coincidence were on this subject, one of my friends just told me his father is 77... and this kid is 17 :shock:

Nonskimmer said:
As for little assassins... :-k Personal preference, m8. Just be sure that you and she are definitely on the same page, on the subject! :baaaby:

A wise approach and good advise there NS.

They have realistic dolls these days.... they are even cheaped than puppies Med.

So if all these parents are getting older and folk are living longer and working longer.... when is middle age?
Hey CC that means you don't have to have kids for another 52 years M8:lol:

Crippen said:
Nonskimmer said:

A wise approach and good advise there NS.

They have realistic dolls these days.... they are even cheaped than puppies Med.

So if all these parents are getting older and folk are living longer and working longer.... when is middle age?
Hey CC that means you don't have to have kids for another 52 years M8:lol:

I want kids :( :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back