Lancaster Carburettor

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Medvedya said:
Crippen said:
They have realistic dolls these days.... they are even cheaped than puppies Med.

But what do you do when they get a puncture? :(

Med try www.annsummers.co.uk for puncture outfits for dolls m8.
(loving your pictures Med...always a treat)

CC I used to teach young children, my advice is 'Never eat a full one' trust me, once you let one of the little begger under your skin :cry: you have had it.... life= never the same again ;)

Does their taste ripen with age?????

I got married when I was 20, had my son when I was 21, and he Graduates from High School this Spring....

I would advise all out there to wait on Parenthood and Marriage... I was too young and unprepared... (As I speak this 18 years later.. HA!)

I could hardy imagine getting married at that age. I was 31 when I got married and my son was born just before my 35th birthday. I will be an older dad, but I don't think I would have had the patience for that in my early 20s. I guess you adapt as necessary. But I agree that it's better to wait.

It wasnt a matter of patience.... I loved havin a kid back then, poopy diapers and babyfood and all....

It was the shock and awe campaign that reality and maturity waged upon my poor and hapless being....

That and my Wifes demanding desire to change every last thing about me, from friends to clothes to attitude... She fell in love with me, right??

Why change what u fall in love with.... Seriously.... U date, u have sex, u fall in love, u propose, she accepts, u get married and decide to have a child.......

Then she decides that u shouldnt smoke anymore... And that those 3 Dirtbags u call Friends arent welcome in UR house anymore.... And that ur spending waaaayyyy too much time at the Ice Rink... And that ur Tough Guy Attitude has got to go....

For Christs Sake, that attitude is what she was attracted to at first....

I never really fully understood this dilemma.... This Domineering Woman/Bitch Thing.....

If anyone has that SuperHyperspace WomanPsych Document from the Planet Vega in the Arturis Nebula, PLEASE EMAIL THEM TO ME!!!!!!!

lesofprimus said:
Does their taste ripen with age?????

I got married when I was 20, had my son when I was 21, and he Graduates from High School this Spring....

I would advise all out there to wait on Parenthood and Marriage... I was too young and unprepared... (As I speak this 18 years later.. HA!)

Thats nowt, my girlfriends parents got married when they were 17 and 19.

Paedophiles are sick, twisted people. You know what I mean, but thats the stupid thing about modern society, you cant say anything without some questioning its moral correctness.

lesofprimus said:
Why change what u fall in love with.... Seriously.... U date, u have sex, u fall in love, u propose, she accepts, u get married and decide to have a child.......
If anyone has that SuperHyperspace WomanPsych Document from the Planet Vega in the Arturis Nebula, PLEASE EMAIL THEM TO ME!!!!!!!
:(
Wow Les M8....... you sound peed off. I don't know any of the latter to e mail ya. But is there no chance of getting the first bit back again?
:confused:
Take it from someone who has been single for many years, it might be worth trying to sort out what you have, as the grass ain't always greener on the other side of the fence.
Sound off anytime, it made me feel better too :rolleyes:

Medvedya said:
I don't think you can google-whack this one - its a really technical question. Here is a link where you can buy the 'Haynes' manual of the Avro Lancaster so to speak.

http://www.greenhillbooks.com/booksheets/lancaster.html

The thing is, its £25. On the other hand you could just send an e-mail to the 'Battle of Britain Memorial Flight' They keep our only flying Lanc in the air, so its a safe bet they're the guys who'll know.

http://www.raf.mod.uk/bbmf/association.html

Well Med I just couldn't help myself, even though I have a fair few details on the Lancs Carb now, I just had to go and order the Lancs Mk1 manual ( naughty girl) you pointed me to above 8) .
I wanted to buy myself a Christmas pressie today, so I ordered that and I got a small tatoo on my bum :oops: , of an Owl. Now it is official, I am a 'Wise Arse' :lol: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back