Lancaster Carburettor

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Too much information!

I should be buying a guitar after christmas.(I already have all my presents - no money at the moment). I thought I was off to buy one today but I got a much better surprise 8)

Twit twoo! Oh, I could say something risque, but I won't, since I've come back from a night on the piss, still knocking lumps of snow out of my hair, and trying to decide if I need to be sick or not - fun for all!

A Good night then ( god help you today), I am impressed M8, I cannot go anywhere near a computer when I have had a few, I went beyond risque a couple of times ( I can get risque without a drink) and paid terrible prices.
Banana!!! eat bananas for hangovers and jet lag, blooming great invention the banana.
8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
CC how did the girlfriends surprise visit go ?

Crippen said:
blooming great invention the banana.

Is it now? Anyway quickly crashing on, I'm surprisingly alright considering. I think it was due to eating a bowl of cornflakes, rather than having a glass of Slivovitz when I got back.

It tells me that you watch QI

That you've read books on biochemistry for fun!

Oh, about Dave Gorman - I'm not a fanatic, but I did find the 'I am Dave Gorman' show funny. I've picked up 'Google-whack' in Borders, but not properly read it yet.

Yep CC, I watch QI. I dont watch alot off TV but I love comedy and I like Documentary type stuff. Did you watch the docu series on Ch4 tonight ' Bomber crew? it was the last one tonight.
Turned over and then watched 'Never Mind the Buzzcocks' do you watch that, I like mad stuff.
I have had a good day today ( off work so good anyway, but....) I spent the whole day in the 'Imperial War Museum' ( the Manchester one) with mi old mate 'Tom' ( my camera), I loves mi photography, so a good ol day was ad!
Any other museums, or places that you guys have visited, that's worth a visit ( especially if they house a Lancs of course)?

Users who are viewing this thread