Nothing wrong being curious. But, by the way what did You bring to the table to command anything?
Which table? Aerodynamics, Airframe Structures, Performance, Flight Mechanics, History, Finite element methods for pressure distribution, Finite element/relaxation methods for airframe Structural analsis? Pick one.
I confess I haven't written a Doctoral thesis, but I managed to bumble my way throught a MS Degree in Aerospace Engineering. My MS thesis was probably simple stuff for you but I'm open to criticism on "Effect of Geometry of a Rotor Centerbody Immersed in a Ducted Fan" - Univ Texas 1972. I used Complex variables to model source/sink distributions to drive both the flow through the system, changes to the geometry of the centerbody, and calculate the pressure distributions. How would you suggest that I should have done it?
I can't compete with the giants but I did pioneer finite element/relaxation methods for airframe structures on the SR-71 and the Bell 209/AH-G Iranian Cobra with NASTRAN and it was the first computer method accepted by the US Army. Not up to your standards, I'm sure but I did the very best my limited capacity enabled me to achieve... and you?
I never commanded anything from tomo. It was tomo that disrespected me by belitteling my reference to a secondary source and demanding authority for His claim because of his reference to a single internet source. Pretty low I think.
Tomo didn't belittle you. If you believe that, your 'feelers' are incredibly sensitive to any comment about your way of thinking below the level of worship or adulation. If that is what you seek here, your fragile ego will be crushed beyond recovery going forward.
Since when became a Internet reference a more valuable source than an physical book?
Well, trick question! But when they are one and the same there is no 'advantage' one way or the other. On the other hand you must compete with the largest and most accessible library and knowledge repository on the earth - with your single 'physical book'. Are you a world class sprinter or a one legged man in an ass kicking contest?
Is a pdf-scan of a certain paper published on a web-page more valuable than publishing the same piece of information and picture in a book?
See above for clarification. Read two or more times for comprehension?
Do you guys have a specific standard for making statements about old airplanes?
Just curious...