Jan 6, 2008 #1 A altair Airman 13 5 Joined Jan 4, 2008 This was taken from the journal of the Canadian Aviation Historical Society. Beautifully drawn by Capt. Douglas E. Anderson while CF-TCC was in restoration.
This was taken from the journal of the Canadian Aviation Historical Society. Beautifully drawn by Capt. Douglas E. Anderson while CF-TCC was in restoration.
Jan 6, 2008 Thread starter #2 A altair Airman 13 5 Joined Jan 4, 2008 Woops, looks like the resolution is too high... Can the moderators resize it down ? Or I could probably repost a smaller version
Woops, looks like the resolution is too high... Can the moderators resize it down ? Or I could probably repost a smaller version
Jan 6, 2008 Thread starter #3 A altair Airman 13 5 Joined Jan 4, 2008 OK, second try with resized pics. Attachments Lockheed 10 plan-1small.gif 454.7 KB · Views: 3,199 Lockheed 10 plan-2small.gif 501.4 KB · Views: 3,381
Jan 6, 2008 Thread starter #4 A altair Airman 13 5 Joined Jan 4, 2008 I can't find the way to remove the attachments from my first post
Jan 6, 2008 #5 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin altair said: I can't find the way to remove the attachments from my first post Click to expand... There you go, there gone.
altair said: I can't find the way to remove the attachments from my first post Click to expand... There you go, there gone.
Jan 8, 2008 #7 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin altair said: Thanks Micdrow. Click to expand... Your welcome.