LOG-IN GLITCH?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fubar57

General
Nov 22, 2009
The Jungles of Canada
After I logged in and got the "Thank you for logging in" screen, I clicked on the Forum button but this popped up. Never happened before. I hit the forum button again and was directed to the forum.

login.JPG

Geo

I think there is an issue with the Forum button. It could have been caused by an error in the header of the forum template. Quite often I get a blank screen when hit the button. Usually clicking the Refresh one helps. So it may be the reason. But without of the accessing to the server CP we can do nothing.

.....and I got this message...

Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.
Aircraft of World War II - Warbird Forums

:lol:

Let's wait and see if the issue can happen to others. I didn't have any trouble with loggining today.

I see. I think you are right. The script version of the forum doesn't support the mobile soft directly and isn't comptabile fully. So it is the reason for that.

I'm going to guess that the work being done today may have caused an issue with loggin in with FireFox?

My Internet Explorer is working fine, though I've noticed ads at the head of each thread...most likely a temporary thing, but though I might mention that.

Anyway, trying to login with FireFox gets me some weird stuff...first off, I don't get logged in, it tosses me back to the login header...and I get all sorts of script across the header:

error_FF_101913[800x600].jpg

I'm going to guess that the work being done today may have caused an issue with loggin in with FireFox?

My Internet Explorer is working fine, though I've noticed ads at the head of each thread...most likely a temporary thing, but though I might mention that.

Anyway, trying to login with FireFox gets me some weird stuff...first off, I don't get logged in, it tosses me back to the login header...and I get all sorts of script across the header:

View attachment 245643

Are you a spammer?

Yep.. we have decided to sell cars. The first one will be the Fiat 500. Then 5001/2 for taller guys and 1000, 1500 2000 etc.... Finally we may trade in Volkswagen Kübelwagen. :lol:

Yep.. initially FSO Syrena later the FSM one. The best one was the Syrena 102 with air brakes instead of wheel brakes... :lol: :lol: :lol: Also she was known as a chickencatcher. :lol: :lol: :lol:

FSO_syrena_102_1962.jpg

blog_cd_4763886_7291806_tr_syrena_102.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back