LOG-IN GLITCH?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Uh....I don't (buy cheapass chinese tennis shoes here) think so, unless (buy cheapass chinese sunglasses here) they've done something (buy a cheapass chinese car here) that I'm not aware of.

I miss those guys. When my insomnia kicked in, reporting them gave me something to do.:twisted:

Geo

Don't forget Heinkel, Messerschmitt or BMW!!

heinkel_kabine_1956.jpg

Messerschmitt_Kabinenroller200_1956.jpg

BMW_isetta_1956.jpg

Thank you, it has been fixed in the code!

I'm going to guess that the work being done today may have caused an issue with loggin in with FireFox?

My Internet Explorer is working fine, though I've noticed ads at the head of each thread...most likely a temporary thing, but though I might mention that.

Anyway, trying to login with FireFox gets me some weird stuff...first off, I don't get logged in, it tosses me back to the login header...and I get all sorts of script across the header:

View attachment 245643

My absolute dream car.

Alfa Bertone extreme, re-engineered to a 3,3l V6 alfa engine with 270 PS.
It is the ultimate shock to every sales representative car (Audi A6, Mercedes E or BMW 5er) at the left side of a german autobahn.

bertone01.jpg

Ok, here's an interesting occurrence...

I have no problems with the login using my IE8.0.6 or my iPad (which OS it is now, God only knows) but when I go to login with my FireFox, it kicks me back saying either the username or the password isn't recognized. It's not consistant, it could be either the password or the username at any given time.

Obviously, my username and password work ok on the other browsers. Don't know if it's an isolated instance or if anyone else is having problems with FireFox or perhaps the server just wants to make me look stupid. If that's the case, I don't need help from the server, I can do that very well all by my self...

Anyway, thought I'd toss that out there as a headsup

I've had the problem occasionally as well Dave on Firefox, and knowing full well that I've logged in properly when I get that message, I continue on, hitting either of the two forum buttons or the header and it will still let me continue, logged in.(If what I just typed makes sense to anyone?)

Geo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back