Looking for 3D Spitfire

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Holmes

Airman
Sep 4, 2005
Hello!

I'm looking for the 3D model of spitfire (any type) f.e. in 3D Studio format.
Anybody got that baby in digital?

I have these Holmes, not sure if they are what you are after.

Attachments

• spitfire_mkv_195.jpg
    spitfire_mkv_195.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,461
  • battle_-_b109_vs_spit_488.jpg
    battle_-_b109_vs_spit_488.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 12,144
Im lookin for 3D model to make some animations.
BTW - that first pic is interesting! That 109 looks strange :) It has cooler below the nose??

Zatem to te ptaszki latały w Battle of Britain! (o film chodzi).
BTW, złośliwy rechot historii - połączenie płatowca Meśka z silinikiem Spita :)

Nawet bardzo złośliwy hehe (Ciekawe, kiedy nas zlinczują za gadanie tu po polsku :p )

Holmes said:
Im lookin for 3D model to make some animations.
BTW - that first pic is interesting! That 109 looks strange :) It has cooler below the nose??

That is because it is not a 109. It is actually a Spanish attempt to build off of the 109 that never really panned out. It is called the Hispano HA-1112 Buchon. Several of the aircraft have been painted to look like Bf-109E and used in Films like The Battle of Britain and Memphis Belle.

CC, toffidd explained that to me (polish posts above).
I said that putting Spitfire's engine into the Me-109's airframe is a croak of history :)

toffigd said:
Ciekawe, kiedy nas zlinczują za gadanie tu po polsku :p )

Haha you pricks I understand everything. Rozumím všechno! :p
Yeha, most of "Bf 109" are in fact the Spanish Buchons. You can recognize it by the wierd nose/chin shape.

What that most Bf-109s were Spanish Bucherons or that most today are Spanish Bucherons. There are quite a bit of Bf-109s today because they have been restored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back