Jan 19, 2011 #1 D daliborsky Recruit 3 0 Joined Jan 12, 2011 I'm trying to contact him, but the wanadoo.nl mail is no longer valid. Does anybody have his recent email address?
I'm trying to contact him, but the wanadoo.nl mail is no longer valid. Does anybody have his recent email address?
Jan 19, 2011 #2 BikerBabe Senior Master Sergeant 3,287 30 Joined May 21, 2009 Location Denmark. Website www.bmwmc.dk There's a contact page that pops up when Googling the man - is that it?
Jan 20, 2011 #3 Marcel rotartsinimdA Staff Admin Mod 11,656 6,772 Joined Sep 19, 2006 Location Holland Website www.redbeatband.nl daliborsky said: I'm trying to contact him, but the wanadoo.nl mail is no longer valid. Does anybody have his recent email address? Click to expand... There is a Jan vd Heuvel on the dutch aviation forum, could that be him? He has a lot of old aviation photo's. BB, the name Jan van de Heuvel is a very comon dutch name, so I guess there are more then one on google Last edited: Jan 20, 2011
daliborsky said: I'm trying to contact him, but the wanadoo.nl mail is no longer valid. Does anybody have his recent email address? Click to expand... There is a Jan vd Heuvel on the dutch aviation forum, could that be him? He has a lot of old aviation photo's. BB, the name Jan van de Heuvel is a very comon dutch name, so I guess there are more then one on google
Jan 20, 2011 #4 BikerBabe Senior Master Sergeant 3,287 30 Joined May 21, 2009 Location Denmark. Website www.bmwmc.dk Marcel said: There is a Jan vd Heuvel on the dutch aviation forum, could that be him? He has a lot of old aviation photo's. BB, the name Jan van de Heuvel is a very comon dutch name, so I guess there are more then one on google Click to expand... I thought that might be the case - damn! *kicks an empty can*.
Marcel said: There is a Jan vd Heuvel on the dutch aviation forum, could that be him? He has a lot of old aviation photo's. BB, the name Jan van de Heuvel is a very comon dutch name, so I guess there are more then one on google Click to expand... I thought that might be the case - damn! *kicks an empty can*.
Jan 20, 2011 #5 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State [Picks up can and puts it gently back upon the internets rubble]
Jan 21, 2011 #6 Maximowitz Tech Sergeant 1,960 23 Joined Jun 30, 2008 Location London, England. He's over on the TOCH forum.
Jan 21, 2011 #7 RabidAlien 1st Lieutenant 6,533 14 Joined Apr 27, 2008 Location Hurst, Texas Awww....Matt's gently touching Maria's can!