looking for Jan van de Heuvel

daliborsky

Recruit
3
0
Joined
Jan 12, 2011
I'm trying to contact him, but the wanadoo.nl mail is no longer valid. Does anybody have his recent email address?
 
I'm trying to contact him, but the wanadoo.nl mail is no longer valid. Does anybody have his recent email address?
There is a Jan vd Heuvel on the dutch aviation forum, could that be him? He has a lot of old aviation photo's.

BB, the name Jan van de Heuvel is a very comon dutch name, so I guess there are more then one on google :)
 
Last edited:
There is a Jan vd Heuvel on the dutch aviation forum, could that be him? He has a lot of old aviation photo's.

BB, the name Jan van de Heuvel is a very comon dutch name, so I guess there are more then one on google :)

I thought that might be the case - damn! *kicks an empty can*. ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back