Maestro's Multimedia Files

Maestro

Master Sergeant
2,638
5
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Location
Beaupré, Province of Québec, Canada
Here are some videos I found on many different websites.

They're funny as hell. I have some others that I will send to an admin for approval. (Because they are (in my book) a little on the line of not being showable.)
 

Attachments

Great. I like the last two, and the guy in the chimp cage?...I think I've been there. :-k


BTW, all hail Maestro for finally breaking 1000 posts! :headbang:
'Bout friggin' time, ya frenchman! (joke) :wink:
 
Some of them I had seen, some not. The IBC commercials are pretty good. They have a couple that are pretty funny
 
More videos...

WARNING : "The Dildo Song" has strong language and graphic content.

Thanks to Lesofprimus for approving that video.

"The Dildo Song" was made in Canada. Here are the credits :

STARRING:

Koralee Nickarz
and
Lhesa Forbes
Karen Robertson
Alonso Oyarzun
Brianna Mason
Tricia Maras
 

Attachments

yeah they're good.........
 
More videos...
 

Attachments

Cool ones, buddy! :cool:
 
yeah i like them :lol:
 
Nonskimmer said:

Yeah... I don't know if her boobs are real or fake, but they are all hers !

Hmmm... 19 years old and a wonderful body.
 

Attachments

  • lindsay_lohan_169.jpg
    lindsay_lohan_169.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 876

Users who are viewing this thread

Back